Vol 28 No 10 - November 2015
Welcome to AD2000 online for November.
This issue contains:
1. Synod reaffirms Church teaching on sexuality, marriage and the family.
2. Pope Francis confirms Synod guided by the Holy Spirit.
3. Radical ecumenism – the Ordinariate’s new Catholic Missal (Fr Ramsay Williams).
4. SSM will threaten religious liberty in Australia: Archbishop Fisher.
5. Sydney Anglicans reaffirm church teaching on marriage.
6. St Charbel cures Muslim toddler in Lebanon (AsiaNews).
7. Life written In tears – the impact of abortion (Anne Lastman).
8. “All Israel will be saved”: Rom 11:26 (Andrew Sholl).
9. The genius of Vladimir Soloviev (Fr Lawrence Cross)
10. Letter (Dr Arnold Jago).
11. Book Review: Beyond Literal Belief (David Tacey). Reviewed by Brian Coman.
12. Reflection: We are all called to be saints (Archbishop Julian Porteous).
To enter the website, click the button below.
As always, your thoughts and letters are very welcome.
Enter your subscriber key for full access: